The FFA Enrichment Center was designed to help develop the knowledge, skills, and leadership of new generations – to promote agriculture as a vocation, enrich the communities they are part of and grow their success as individuals. To that end, the Iowa FFA Foundation is working to raise $5 million to retire the debt of the FFA Enrichment Center, enabling us to focus our resources on our core mission of developing the growth and leadership skills of FFA members. Today, we share an overwhelming pride in the FFA Enrichment Center. More than ever, we know that the vision we held for its construction – the benefits we believed it could deliver – have exceeded what we hoped to achieve.
The FFA Enrichment Center provides the opportunity to actually see your contribution at work. More than brick and mortar, glass and steel, you can see it working in the faces of our members – the young men and women of Iowa who are choosing a vocation in agriculture and learning to be better citizens. You can see your contribution working in their knowledge of soils, agronomy and their caring for livestock. It’s visible in their understanding of soil and water conservation and concern for our natural resources. You can see it in a firm handshake, their confidence, and respect for others. And through each generation, you will continue to see your contribution working in Iowa’s fields, feedlots, plants, and agribusinesses; and in the leadership of our government and agricultural organizations.
• The Capital Campaign is a five-year program specifically dedicated to eliminating the debt from the construction of the Iowa FFA Enrichment Center.
• One-time gifts are welcome. However, we hope you will pledge a specific dollar amount over the course of the three-year campaign: monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually.
• Any funds raised above the debt will be used specifically to develop a maintenance endowment fund for the facility.
• You may also make payments through the use of a credit card or automatic bank withdrawal. Other ways include trusts, pledging stocks, bonds, and annual donations of grain or livestock. A campaign volunteer can provide more information.
• Signing a pledge card does not constitute a legal obligation. In the event of a change, such as your economic status, your pledge may be altered.
• Campaign volunteers are not privy to any personal or business financial information.
• Unless otherwise requested, any person, family or business making a donation will be publicly recognized.
• Gifts can be made as a memorial or in honor of a friend or loved one.
• Capital Campaign gifts are tax deductible in accordance with federal tax law. Please consult with your financial advisor for questions on how your giving affects your financial situation.
Show that you BELIEVE in the future of agriculture with a gift to support this campaign!